1099-MISC Forms

If you receive services from bookkeepers, an accountant, subcontractors or attorneys, you probably have to file 1099-MISC forms. This Miscellaneous Income form is used by the IRS to track money paid, typically over $600, to self-employeed, non-incorporated people or businessess.  
Click here to download the 1099-MISC E-Guide.

Almost Anything LLC

Missouri, USA




©2009- 2019 Almost Anything LLC  All rights reserved

  • facebook
  • Twitter Clean
  • LinkedIn - White Circle
  • Pinterest - White Circle